FP+ While Visiting Locals?

lebeau

Original Poster
We're coming in from out of town and are staying on-site. So I will be setting up FP+ selections for my family next weekend. During one day of our trip, we are being joined by locals who are buying a single day ticket and who are not staying on-site. Is there any way to sync up our FP+ options? Or will they just have to fend for themselves once they enter the park?

Thanks!

Rob562

If you already have FP+ selections, a CM at the kiosk locations *might* be able to have the system copy your FP+ to theirs (pending availability, of course). It'd be worth asking. That way your friends don't have to take the extra time to try and shuffle their FP+ to be near yours.

-Rob

jlsHouston

Maybe I am wrong but if you add them as guests under your profile, when they get to the kiosk the ticket then could be linked under your profile and the copying could be done then.
It is still alot of steps of data entry but I think you could copy all your FP selections to them if they are on your profile and once they purchase the ticket and you link the ticket in your profile.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom