FP+ : What time?

dmatt87

Original Poster
We are going to WDW in May and we are already deep in our planning and I'm anxiously awaiting the important March date to book by FP+ 60 days out.

However, I'm not certain at what time (ET) I'm able to book them. I have read 12am, 6am and 7am.

Which one is correct? I don't want to miss my shot.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
7am eastern now online for FP+. :)....(dining is 6am eastern and 7am by phone) FP+ used to be midnight but changed last year to 7am eastern. :)

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
It makes it a little more manageable - although I will not leave for work before my bookings are complete!

Lol! I wouldn't either until I was done. I miss midnight booking since I'm usually up until then being my work schedule starts later than most in the morning. ;)

Frogglet

That's a bummer. We are on the west coast and I was hoping to make my reservations at 9 tonight :( I guess I will go to bed instead and get up at....4am Yikes!

Frogglet

I did, I think, this is our first trip planning, first time with kids and the first time in 20 years. I guess we will find out when we get there :)

biggsworth

So when the 60 day mark hits can you book all of your FPs or do you have to do this daily? Meaning I have to log in 1 days in a row at 4am PST to grab FPs for each day that is 60 days out?

Tuvalu

So when the 60 day mark hits can you book all of your FPs or do you have to do this daily? Meaning I have to log in 1 days in a row at 4am PST to grab FPs for each day that is 60 days out?
If you are a Disney resort guest, you can make all your FPs for your stay on day 60. If you are staying offsite, you make FPs at 30 days one day at a time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom