FP timing ?

Heathelgh

Original Poster
We have an 805 CRT breakfast and plan on going right to Dwarfs Mine train, our trip is in July. What time do we need to start using FP in the morning to avoid waiting in line for too long of a time?
If we are at RD for magic hours at HS could we go right to Toy Story & then Star Tours and use our FP to ride in the afternoon?
We plan on being at RD at Epcot. Is it possible to do Soarin and TT first thing in the a.m. without waiting?

Last edited:

cw1982

1. To answer your question about MK, my best guess is to start using FP+ between 10 and 11, depending on what you're going to use them for. Just remember that you only get to book three in advance, and they haven't started officially letting people use more than three per day yet, so depending on how long you want to spend at the MK, you may even want to consider pushing some of those times back to after lunch when the park is usually at its busiest.

2. I have heard that the best time to ride Toy Story is first thing in the morning, but you want to be there before RD so that you can get in as soon as they let people in, as I have heard that they let people in sometimes before the park actually opens, as much as 15 minutes early.

3. I'm not sure that you could to both TT and Soarin at RD. You may want to plan to do one at RD and then use a FP+ for the other. You probably "could" get by without a FP+ that early on most days, but being that you're going in July, the parks will undoubtedly be busier than just about any other time of the year, so things may start filling up more quickly than on an average day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom