Disney Jr. Live on Stage
Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular
Lights, Motors, Action!
MuppetVision 3D
Star Tours
Twilight Zone Tower of Terror

draybook

Original Poster
Little disappointed in the Epcot grouping of TT and Soarin, but we'll make due. Thanks bud!

cw1982

Little disappointed in the Epcot grouping of TT and Soarin, but we'll make due. Thanks bud!

FWIW, the single rider line for TT was always about 1/3 or less than standby queue when we were there a month ago. DH and I even ended up riding in the same car while riding single rider because we got in with two other groups of two (I ended up sitting behind him). I know you can't really bank on that, but it worked quite well for us.

draybook

Original Poster
FWIW, the single rider line for TT was always about 1/3 or less than standby queue when we were there a month ago. DH and I even ended up riding in the same car while riding single rider because we got in with two other groups of two (I ended up sitting behind him). I know you can't really bank on that, but it worked quite well for us.

Well, it will only be my wife + daughter on that and Soarin, so it might be worth a shot.

Dwarful

That is what we did for Epcot...also if you want to ride it multiple times be at the parks at rope drop. We had two days at Epcot...first morning we went straight to Soarin' and rode standby with no wait then went and did single rider for TT, then went back over and rode Soarin' with our FPs. Second day we flipped it and went straight to TT walked right on, then rode single rider liner immediately afterwards. Then used our FPs for Soarin. So in two days we rode both rides 3 times. Knowing how well the second option worked for us I plan on using that model again just to cut down on the back and forth walk between those two rides. lol

Not sure how this would work if you are not a park opener. We tend to be open to close early morning hours and evening emhs. If you want to sleep in these suggestions probably won't work so well for your family...except the single rider line at TT.

draybook

Original Poster
Oh, we are an open to close family. However, we're not too stressed about it since we'll have a total of 16.5 days in the parks.

draybook

Original Poster
16.5 days?!? :eek: Wow! Sounds like an awesome trip!

Yeah, we check into POFQ on the 8th and check out on the 19th. However, all we're doing is checking into ASMusic and getting right back to it. So, from the 9th until mid-day of the 25th we will be in a Disney park, with the exception of the night of the 20th, when we will be at HHN. We're going all out on this trip, so I hope all goes smoothly.

Dwarful

you will have a blast I am sure. The most we have done is 15 days and we did the water parks that trip. We fell in love with new things that we had time to try after we had done all of our must dos. Enjoy and can't wait to hear back after the trip!

Missymoe4

Yeah, we check into POFQ on the 8th and check out on the 19th. However, all we're doing is checking into ASMusic and getting right back to it. So, from the 9th until mid-day of the 25th we will be in a Disney park, with the exception of the night of the 20th, when we will be at HHN. We're going all out on this trip, so I hope all goes smoothly.

Have a blast! Last year we did 15 days and were wiped out. We did have 4 mandatory pool days. Have an amazing time!! (I'll look for your trip report).

Missymoe4

you will have a blast I am sure. The most we have done is 15 days and we did the water parks that trip. We fell in love with new things that we had time to try after we had done all of our must dos. Enjoy and can't wait to hear back after the trip!

Yes!! Try new things!! We spent a day on Bay Lake and the Seven Seas Lagoon. We had an amazing time, were on our own boat in front of the MK/castle and got some amazing pictures. One of the joys of staying for a longer amount of time is having opportunities to take in the resorts and non-park activities.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom