FP+ staying off grounds

VIPguide_2030

Original Poster
Can anyone verify how FP+ is going to work eventually if you stay off grounds? Are you going to get to pick up Magic Bands when you get to the park or will this only be available to guests staying on grounds? I have read a few articles and nothing is crystal clear. Thanks in advance!

Bolt

Can anyone verify how FP+ is going to work eventually if you stay off grounds? Are you going to get to pick up Magic Bands when you get to the park or will this only be available to guests staying on grounds? I have read a few articles and nothing is crystal clear. Thanks in advance!
Yes - your park ticket gets you fast passes day of. This is in effect now.

VIPguide_2030

Original Poster
Thanks to both of you. I could see them charging off-grounds park goers more for the ability to get a FP. It will be interesting to see what this looks like in 1 year.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
Thanks to both of you. I could see them charging off-grounds park goers more for the ability to get a FP. It will be interesting to see what this looks like in 1 year.

I think you will always have free access to FP that day in the park. The only question is will they offer off property guests free advance FP reservations and magic bands or not or maybe they will have to pay a premium for that service.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom