FP+ server down

YankeeMouse

Original Poster
Trying to access my FP+ selections for early March for 3 days now, message says server is busy. Any other way to make selections?

Tom

Beta Return
Trying to access my FP+ selections for early March for 3 days now, message says server is busy. Any other way to make selections?

Are you within 60 days?

If so, same thing happened to us yesterday. Every time we saved a selection, got Server Error page. Just scroll to page footer and click the Fast pass+ link in far right column. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Betsyboo

I've had the same trouble for the past week. If you are making selections or making changes go back in and check your Itinerary. Most likely whatever you've selected or changed has been saved. It's very strange but everything I've done has been saved I just have to close out the screen and open MDE back up.

Tom

Beta Return
I've had the same trouble for the past week. If you are making selections or making changes go back in and check your Itinerary. Most likely whatever you've selected or changed has been saved. It's very strange but everything I've done has been saved I just have to close out the screen and open MDE back up.

Yeah, it appears their confirmation page is just broken.

YankeeMouse

Original Poster
That's what's happening to me. Yes, within the 60 days. I'll try this again and see if the options are saved. Thanks!

YankeeMouse

Original Poster
Checked my Reservations section of MDE and they are all there, just cannot get into the confirmation page. Thanks for the tip. I love WDWMagic!!

dsnyfreak

i have been trying for a week to renew my annual passes and continue to get the error screen..both from cell and my laptop. im hoping its just a clitch and maybe because of the resort being so busy right now. or maybe they are doing and upgrade.but I thought usually they would have that posted somewhere before you started doing what you need to . hope its up soon.

HRHPrincessAriel

i have been trying for a week to renew my annual passes and continue to get the error screen..both from cell and my laptop. im hoping its just a clitch and maybe because of the resort being so busy right now. or maybe they are doing and upgrade.but I thought usually they would have that posted somewhere before you started doing what you need to . hope its up soon.
Did you call?

dsnyfreak

I spoke to someone and they told me that I could renew at the parks..i may just do that...im not much of a phone person..lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom