FP+ Selection Dates

PrittiPiglet

Original Poster
A while back, we received a magnet from WDW with reminder dates of when to do certain things by. I'm sure you all have received/will receive the same thing. In regard to FP+ selection dates, it said we can select them 60 days from the date of our trip. I just logged back on to the MDE site and it specifically states you can schedule FP+ selections only 30 days ahead of your trip. Does anyone know anything about this?

SAV

If you are staying on-site, it is 60 days. Off-site is 30 days. Maybe you didn't link your resort stay properly on MDE?

MarieTA

The date will change to 60 days prior to arrival once you reach that date. Before hitting the 60 day mark the system has been showing 30 days. No worries.

Tom

Beta Return
We are staying at GF villas and we have already purchased our tickets and linked them to our account.

But did you link your villa reservation itself to your MDE account? It won't happen automatically. You need to link it. And if booked through your DVC account, you'll want to get the email address sync'd between your DVC and MDE accounts. It will make things much easier.

PrittiPiglet

Original Poster
Yes, I do believe everything has been properly synced. I guess I will wait until tomorrow to see what happens. Thanks everyone!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom