FP+ Quickie

janelove956

Original Poster
Quick question, if I have made FP+ selections for EE, for example, for a party of 4 but only 2 of us want to get on can the other two people go on twice?

Weather_Lady

Be prepared for the female guest with the guy's bracelet to say defensively, "Yes, my name is [insert manly name here]. I'm named after my father. What of it?" :) If it's a guy using a woman's bracelet, he can claim to be on of those "Boy Named Sue" victims of parental bad taste.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
My son used my MagicBand to ride Test Track. He got a strange look from the cast member when my name popped on the screen, but was allowed to ride.

awoogala

My son used my MagicBand to ride Test Track. He got a strange look from the cast member when my name popped on the screen, but was allowed to ride.
ooh! good to know! my daughter won't ride any big ride, but for ease, I just selected the same fp+ for all 4 of us. Luckily, she has a pretty androgynous name, so we won't have any issues!

stevehousse

You can also select different FP for the guests who don't want to ride.

I want to ride Everest but my 5 year old is an inch too small to ride, so we changed our FP do I have a FP for EE, and my son and wife have a FP for Dinosaur...we will do a baby swap (we also have a 2 yo) so I can still ride Dino with my son!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom