FP+ question

Disneycoog

Original Poster
Ok going in June with a friend. They arrive a day before we do and are worried about scheduling fast passes. They can start scheduling the day before we do. My question is if they wait for us to schedule will a lot of times be used up already????probably a stupid question but need to ask!!

Tom

Beta Return
Ok going in June with a friend. They arrive a day before we do and are worried about scheduling fast passes. They can start scheduling the day before we do. My question is if they wait for us to schedule will a lot of times be used up already????probably a stupid question but need to ask!!

If they start on their 60-day mark, and you start the next day, you'll be fine. They won't go that fast. The inventory is actually much better than people like to whine about.

Sbates19

I am going this weekend on Friday saturday and sunday and made my reservations 2 weeks ago and I can still shuffle around my passes to what ever time I want and whatever ride I want. The availability is there if you pre book them. You won't have to be sitting there at midnight on your 60th day to be able to book the fast passes you want. I think the issue is once it becomes the day before or day of, the fast passes fill up quickly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom