FP Plus new tests?

jklakeview

Original Poster
I read on Screamscape that fp+ is testing new limits where after using your first three FPs you can now book additional ones. Has anyone experienced this yet? How did it work out? I personally think that the system would be better if it ran just as old fps did and there were no advanced bookings. Just do it like Legacy FP but paperless, using that dumb wristband.

tissandtully

I have to admit as an AP, it's made it 1000% more bearable on busy days like this weekend when I can book what I want to do in advance from home.

kma71677

I have to admit as an AP, it's made it 1000% more bearable on busy days like this weekend when I can book what I want to do in advance from home.

Impatiently waiting for mine. Ticks me off that I have to wait for the wristbands. We go to the parks ever 3-4 weeks and would be a lot easier if we could get the bands and be able to plan outside vs at a kiosk. All in good time, I guess...

tissandtully

Impatiently waiting for mine. Ticks me off that I have to wait for the wristbands. We go to the parks ever 3-4 weeks and would be a lot easier if we could get the bands and be able to plan outside vs at a kiosk. All in good time, I guess...

Yes, I can imagine, the kiosk lines this weekend were very long, not sure what the wait time was like though. This can't be the final plan. I do know AP wristbands are coming however, sooner than later. I would love the ability to do more than 1 park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom