FP PLUS FOR TSMM: SHOCKED LIVE REPORT

disney4life2008

Original Poster
my fpplus reservation for tsmm ended at 5pm I got to the podium at 514pm so the grace period applies. But the real news, my wait time time was literally 3 minutes from que to ride and the posted standy time was 70mins. it seems they put those with paper fp to the left line and Mb to the right line which the line was very short whereas the paper line was very long. i have never rode tsmm on my first day less long after 2pm so i have to say, i am highly impressed with fpplus in this one scenario.

Tom

Beta Return
my fpplus reservation for tsmm ended at 5pm I got to the podium at 514pm so the grace period applies. But the real news, my wait time time was literally 3 minutes from que to ride and the posted standy time was 70mins. it seems they put those with paper fp to the left line and Mb to the right line which the line was very short whereas the paper line was very long. i have never rode tsmm on my first day less long after 2pm so i have to say, i am highly impressed with fpplus in this one scenario.

I'm confused....TSMM only has two lines, doesn't it? Left is Standby and right is Fastpass. Paper and FP+ would all use the same line.

:confused:

disney4life2008

Original Poster
I'm confused....TSMM only has two lines, doesn't it? Left is Standby and right is Fastpass. Paper and FP+ would all use the same line.

:confused:

Yes. but the fp line splits as well (I think). I went through so quicky I didnt really pay attention, lol. I must be in the disney dream :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom