FP+ planning in HS for offsite guests.

Gabriela

Original Poster
Hi!

I am in doubt about how proceed with fastpass+ in Hollywood Studios. I'll be in May at WDW, but I'll stay offsite. So I won't be able to make advanced reservations at MDE. What you recommend? Enter in the park at rope drop and go ahead to TSMM, ride it and go to kiosk schedule RnR Coaster and ToT, or enter in the park at rope drop, go ahead to FP+ kiosk and schedule TSMM and ToT?

Thanks in advance!

Hi!

I am in doubt about how proceed with fastpass+ in Hollywood Studios. I'll be in May at WDW, but I'll stay offsite. So I won't be able to make advanced reservations at MDE. What you recommend? Enter in the park at rope drop and go ahead to TSMM, ride it and go to kiosk schedule RnR Coaster and ToT, or enter in the park at rope drop, go ahead to FP+ kiosk and schedule TSMM and ToT?

Thanks in advance!

I would schedule your FP before you go on rides. I tried the shortly-after-rope-drop method. By the time I got to the kiosk after RnR Coaster, TSMM was already out of FP+.

It might be better to skip the first kiosk or two you run into, as those would be the most crowded.

docdebbi

here's the problem with your plan. since DHS has the tiered FP+ system, you will not be able to get FP+ for both TSMM and ToT . it's a one or the other situation. i would run to one then get a FP+ for the other, just my opinion. probably run to TSMM and then get pass for ToT, although it may be all out by then, less likely than TSMM being all out

here's the problem with your plan. since DHS has the tiered FP+ system, you will not be able to get FP+ for both TSMM and ToT . it's a one or the other situation. i would run to one then get a FP+ for the other, just my opinion. probably run to TSMM and then get pass for ToT, although it may be all out by then, less likely than TSMM being all out

ToT is not in the same tier as TSMM

minniemickeyfan

RNRC, TSMM, Fantasmic, and Beauty and the Beast are Tier 1

Betsyboo

Was there on Thursday and Friday. If I were you I'd head down Sunset Boulevard after rope drop, hit the kiosk at the legacy ToT location as mentioned above and get TSMM. Then do RNRC and ToT while you're down that way. That particular FP+ kiosk was dead at that time of the morning. Several locations of the FP+ kiosks were completely dead throughout AK and HS. I even commented to a couple of the CMs at AK and asked if they were bored. As an FYI the most crowded kiosks I saw were the ones right inside the park Have a great trip!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom