FP+ Planning for Large Party

chdice

Original Poster
Hi everyone,

I hit 60 days next Monday and this is my first time using Fastpass + (we were last in WDW in Sept 2012). We are a party of 12 (8 adults, 3 kids, and 1 infant). What is the best way to secure FP's for the entire group - do a search for a time for the entire party (minus the infant) or get one and copy over to everyone else? My #1 priority is Anna & Elsa, and then probably Seven Dwarfs Mine Train in MK (and maybe Splash), and then TSMM in HS. Other than that I may just play around and see what I can get and then people can individually make changes if they don't want to go on or if the kids can't ride due to height restrictions (I do have one pregnant lady and my boys are 3 1/2 so no roller coasters for them).

Thanks for your help!! This is all new to me and I'm scared! Hahahaha!;)

Rob562

I would definitely select the entire group first and make FP+ choices for everyone. For a group that size it's your best bet to make sure that everyone gets the same times. And as you said, after that individuals can go and change their reservations to suit their needs.

-Rob

cw1982

To add to what Rob said, in case they haven't already done so, encourage everyone to set up their own MDE accounts before Sunday evening (since your FP window opens on Monday, you'll be able to go in at midnight Sunday night and have the best shot at snagging Anna and Elsa and 7DMT). If they are just listed as members on your account, they won't be able to go in and change their FP's. If they are all already listed on your account but don't have their own yet, you may have to get tech support involved to merge things, but that would be far preferable to do before you start adding FP's than after the fact.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom