FP/Park Hopping Suggestions

iwannabeindisney

Original Poster
We will be park hopping every day for our next trip. We've planned it out using the crowd calendar on undercover tourist so hopefully it won't be too crazy. We do one park in the morning, then back to the hotel to relax mid-day. I'm looking for suggestions on if we should reserve FP for the morning park or afternoon park. Thoughts?

DisneyFans4Life

Use your FPs for afternoon time. If you get to the parks early in the morning, you can do most of the main attractions without having to wait more than about a half hour. Just make sure to schedule your FPs around any ADRs you may have.

Weather_Lady

Just wanted to "ditto" the responses of those who've already posted. With a rope drop arrival and a good plan, you won't need FP+ in the morning. Save them for the evening. (The only exception might be if you were visiting Epcot in the morning, when hitting both Test Track and Soarin' before lines get terrible just isn't do-able, nor can you get FP+ for both in the same day. If you want to preserve FP+ for afternoon parks, you'll need to visit Soarin' and Test Track (either at rope drop, or with FP+) on different days.

iwannabeindisney

Original Poster
Thanks everyone, i was thinking afternoon would be the smarter option I'll definitely be doing that! I know I can do my fast passes at the 60 day mark but is that for my entire 9 days of stay? Or will i have to go day by day.

DisneyFans4Life

So the date that I can do my fast passes is Tuesday, November 17th. Does that mean I should be up at midnight on that Monday night carrying into Tuesday or is it technically 6am the next morning?
I have never been up to make FPs right when they're available, but I believe I read that it's 6am the next morning is when you can make them.

Rob562

So the date that I can do my fast passes is Tuesday, November 17th. Does that mean I should be up at midnight on that Monday night carrying into Tuesday or is it technically 6am the next morning?

Midnight Eastern time, unless the parks happen to be open beyond midnight that particular day.

Though in reality, unless you want Anna & Elsa, or maybe Seven Dwarfs, there is zero reason to stay up late to book them the moment they open up at midnight.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom