FP+ Options?

iYazmo

Original Poster
I want to preface this post by saying that I haven't been to WDW since 2013, before FP+ was introduced so this may come off as a dumb question.

When I go to book a FP+, 4 different options are given that aren't the FastPass options that I was originally searching for? How does this work? Would somebody mind explaining this to me? Is the #1 choice in each offer set a guaranteed selection? Are all 3 options guaranteed, etc? Am I not allowed to choose only 1 FP+ experience?

Rob562

The system forces you to reserve three FP+ selections, even if you only chose 1 in the initial list.

Also, if any (or all) of your initial three choices are unavailable, they will substitute alternate attractions to fill out the three slots. Choose the option that's closest to what you want and then you can go in and change things around later if you want.

-Rob

iYazmo

Original Poster
The system forces you to reserve three FP+ selections, even if you only chose 1 in the initial list.

Also, if any (or all) of your initial three choices are unavailable, they will substitute alternate attractions to fill out the three slots. Choose the option that's closest to what you want and then you can go in and change things around later if you want.

-Rob

I wish this was specified on the website. I assume that I'm able to change the other 2 options that I don't want at a kiosk in the park? Thanks for your help!

Rob562

I wish this was specified on the website. I assume that I'm able to change the other 2 options that I don't want at a kiosk in the park? Thanks for your help!

In the park if you want, or on the MDE app or website beforehand.

-Rob

CaptainAmerica

It IS specified on the website. This took me about five seconds to find from a mobile device and is pretty crystal clear.

Q.

What is the best way to make or modify my FastPass+ selections when I am visiting a Walt Disney World theme park?

A.

There are 3 different ways you can make, update or cancel FastPass+ selections while you’re at any of the theme parks:

• Open the My Disney Experience app on your mobile device and tap FastPass+ in the main menu (linked theme park admission required)
  • Use the browser on your mobile device to go to disneyworld.com and sign in, then navigate to theFastPass+ page (linked park admission required)
  • Use one of the in-park FastPass+ kiosks
Once you redeem your initial set of FastPass+ selections (or the last arrival window has passed), you can make another FastPass+ selection for the same day at an in-park kiosk, based on availability. After you redeem the additional FastPass+ pick, you can make more selections (one at a time) up to park closing.

If your ticket includes a Park Hopper Option, after you use your initial FastPass+ selections at one park, you’ll be able to make additional FastPass+ selections (one at a time) at the second park you visit that day, up to park closing.

If you have questions about FastPass+ service or your MagicBand, please stop by any Guest Relations location and we’ll be happy to help you.

For a greater range of choices, we recommend you make FastPass+ selections early. If you prefer to be spontaneous, all attractions and Character Greetings provide standby entrances so you can decide as you go.

Valid theme park admission required. FastPass+ attractions and entertainment experiences, the number of selections you can make and available arrival windows are limited. Certain MyMagic+ features and benefits require online registration.

Q.

How many FastPass+ selections can I make for each day of my vacation?

A.

You can make up to 3 FastPass+ selections, depending on availability, for a single park per day. With a theme park ticket, you can choose a set of FastPass+ experiences up to 30 days before the day of use for each day of admission. If you are staying at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel, you can start making your FastPass+ selections as early as 60 days―plus the number of days of your stay―prior to your check-in date.

To change or cancel your selections, go online or use the mobile app to return to the FastPass+ page. You can also get assistance from the Lobby Concierge at your Walt Disney World Resort hotel or at a FastPass+ kiosk in any of the parks. Note that kiosks allow FastPass+ selections and updates only for the park where the kiosk is located.

Once you redeem your initial set of FastPass+ selections (or the last arrival window has passed), you can make another FastPass+ selection for the same day at an in-park kiosk, up to park closing. After you redeem the additional FastPass+ pick, you can return to a kiosk to make more selections (one at a time).

If your ticket includes a Park Hopper Option, after you use your initial FastPass+ selections at one park, you’ll be able to make additional FastPass+ selections at a kiosk (one at a time) at the second park you visit that day, up to park closing.

For a greater range of choices, we recommend you make FastPass+ selections early. If you prefer to be spontaneous, all attractions andCharacter Greetings provide standby entrances so you can decide as you go.

Valid theme park admission required. FastPass+ attractions and entertainment experiences, the number of selections you can make and available arrival windows are limited. Certain MyMagic+ features and benefits require online registration.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom