FP+ now available to 7DMT

CFDiG

Just wanted to post that I couldn't sign up for the fastpass + on the MDE app on my iphone but could when I went on MDE on safari. If anyone else if having issues with the MDE app, I'd suggest just using your browser.

doctornick

Interesting. Be curious to see how quickly they go. The capacity should be high enough to not be nearly as bad as Anna & Elsa but I don't expect them to last beyond the "resort only" period and be available 30 days out.

LorangeJuice

Haven't been able to even pull up the FP+ section of the MDE on the web for the last 15 min. I got a notice saying there are system challenges lol. I won't even try the app since I have poor reception where I am.

habuma

Argh! Over 50,000 FP+ selections made already for 7DMT none of those are mine. Our trip ends May 21st. I won't lie...we toyed with the idea of extending it a week. I mean...we don't need to pay for electricity at home if we're in Disney, right? :)

Our current plan is to cross our fingers for soft-opening during our trip. Contingency plan involves another trip later this year for 7DMT and the new Festival of the Lion King (now with orchestra and choir!).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom