FP+ More than one park per day

FrostyNaples

Original Poster
Do you think they will add the (3) FP+ selections for more than one park per day in the future?

When we visit in DEC, one of our three park days will be split between two parks, so as it stands now, the first 3 FP's can only be for one park that day, then we could use the rolling 4th at the second park later on the same day.

I don't think it s a difficult concept for them to upgrade the system for, if they see the times selected don't conflict, meaning AM for 3, and PM for 3, in different parks same day, it should just let you reserve them.

If they expire, well they expire, but i think they need to recognize the park hoppers that our out there too :)

Last edited:

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
I don't think it s a difficult thing for them to upgrade the system for, if they see the times selected don't conflict, meaning AM for 3, and PM for 3, in different parks same day, it should just let you reserve them.
You work much in the software creation and design business? Its more difficult than you think. That stuff just doesn't happen by turning on a switch.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom