Fp+ MDE question....

Mousey21

Original Poster
We’ve booked for August staying at CSR through Disney and it’s all linked to MDE app but when we go on the fast pass section it says we don’t have tickets. Will this change once we get to 60 days and can book them...?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
If you booked a package with tickets, the tickets should show under "My Tickets" in the App or "My Tickets & Reservations" online. If they don't, I would call Disney. If they do, you're all set and at 7AM Eastern on your 60-day mark, FP+ selections will show in the calendar.

Mousey21

Original Poster
Thanks guys, the tickets show up so they are there, it’s just on the fp section it says to add your tickets, So we should be fine :)!

Rob562

Thanks guys, the tickets show up so they are there, it’s just on the fp section it says to add your tickets, So we should be fine :)!

When you go into the FP+ section today, it treats you as if you're trying to make FastPasses for sometime in the next 30 days. Since you don't have a ticket linked that can be used in the next 30 days, it's telling you you need to add a ticket.

-Rob

Mousey21

Original Poster
When you go into the FP+ section today, it treats you as if you're trying to make FastPasses for sometime in the next 30 days. Since you don't have a ticket linked that can be used in the next 30 days, it's telling you you need to add a ticket.

-Rob

Thankyou!! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom