FP+ let me make sure I'm understanding this

DznyGrlSD

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I just read the FAQ but I want to make sure I'm understanding this...

So for FP+ we can do up to 3 things in the same park and then once our last FP has been used - we can go to a kiosk (can't use the mobile app?) to make unlimited additional FP selections? But if I'm at AK and after I've used my FP I want some for MK - I'd have to travel to MK 1st then go to a MK kiosk?

If that's the case then I want to make my FP+ for as early as possible so I can get more FP for the day? What if we have FP for Illuminations, Fantasmic, etc? Then I only get 3/day?

ninjaprincesst

Yes, you can park hop after the first three but you can only make fastpasses at a kiosk in the park you are currently in. and also yes if you have a late fastpass for parade or fireworks you can not make any more until that one is used. Just a not on my experiences last year the parade, fantasmic, illuminatons ect re not worth wasting a fastpass on. They don't help that much, you still have to show up early to the fastpass return area to get a good spot so they are kind of pointless.

DisneyJoe

If you are someone who gets to park at rope drop, you may not necessarily need FP+ for the first park you visit, just use standby until the lines start to get long. Take a mid-day break, then go to the second park where you have 3 FP+ waiting for you for the most popular attractions.

Dwarful

You are correct. But with the 'unlimited additional fastpasses' those are one at a time. Pick one...use it, get in kiosk line and get the next...use it and get back in the kiosk line and pick another...etc., We really used them the most in MK and the least in Epcot. But in MK we used them for rides we previously didn't need them for. We also went in June. Have fun!

RonAnnArbor

As a passholder I never spend more than a few hours per park anymore -- but I have found that by getting to the first park at rope drop I have NEVER had to waste fastpasses there....I make my fastpass+ reservations for the second park...and if by chance going to a third park just add one at a time there with the Kiosk...FIrst thing in the morning, and especially during early entry, you can still use the standard touring plans to get the major attractions done in a couple hours or so without much of a wait and without wasting fastpasses...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom