FP+ Issue

JohnD

Original Poster
I'm an AP and was trying to make a random FP+ within the next 30 days and now it tells me, "These [i.e. me] Guests have reached their maximum FastPass+ allotment. To continue, remove them from your party. Their existing plans won't change. Or, go back and select a date for which you already made FastPass+ selections."

What's going on?

Rob562

I'm an AP and was trying to make a random FP+ within the next 30 days and now it tells me, "These [i.e. me] Guests have reached their maximum FastPass+ allotment. To continue, remove them from your party. Their existing plans won't change. Or, go back and select a date for which you already made FastPass+ selections."

What's going on?

Unless they have a resort reservation, Annual Passholders can only have a maximum of 7 days' worth of FP+ reservations at any given time. In order to make them for additional dates, you have to either use or cancel a day.

-Rob

JohnD

Original Poster
Unless they have a resort reservation, Annual Passholders can only have a maximum of 7 days' worth of FP+ reservations at any given time. In order to make them for additional dates, you have to either use or cancel a day.

-Rob

I have a resort reservation. 10/29-11/4. Must be why.

EvilQueen-T

I have a resort reservation. 10/29-11/4. Must be why.

That exact thing has happened to me before. I get why they do it but it's stopped us from several single day trips in the past because we had an upcoming trip at a later date with fps already made.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom