FP+ help with kids

nyybball2

Original Poster
I have 3 4yr olds when we make FP+ reservations should we do kids rides or adult rides. I have read that if you make them for kid rides the adult doesn't need the FP+ and can use rider swap. Also do I have to make FP+ reservations for each kid invidually or can I do different ones for each kid and use rider swap. and how do you make FP+ with other people becasue I am going with 2 other families how can we get same rides and times for 14 people?

stevehousse

Getting all 14 people the same times/ rides can be tricky unless your MDE accounts are linke together.

Remember that not all rides offer ride swap passes, just those with height restrictions.

This is what I did on my trip in November. I have 2 boys, ages 5 and 2 at the time. My 2 year old couldn't ride the bigger rides obviously, so we would always get a ride swap pass. With 3 out of the 4 of us having MB, when utilizing the ride swap, it essentially left one of us with an unused FP pick. I would simply go into MDE and change that FP to a different ride so I could get on the bigger rides my 5 year old didn't want to do. I would then just take their ban and scan it and off I went.

This worked great for me since my wife doesn't like to go on rides by herself! Not sure if that would work with your family or not but I worked for us! I was happy to get to go on several bigger attractions this way!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom