FP Haunted Mansion or Pirates?

JChoma

Original Poster
Questioning whether to add Pirates or Haunted Mansion for the 4th FP I'm hoping to add day-of. We would be adding this after 2:00. Which would you choose? Both are "must do's" so if we can't score a 4th FP for one then a 5th for the other, we'll wait in line. This is for next Monday, and it's supposed to be pretty hot. Not sure if that affects which line is better/ easier to wait in. Thanks!

CaptainAmerica

Worst case scenario, you could wait in line for both and it probably won't be too bad. If it's hot or raining, plan to wait in line for Pirates and Fastpass Mansion.

Weather_Lady

I'd also wait for Pirates. Haunted Mansion line + heat + crowds = bad.

Seconding this! The POTC queue is mostly indoors, in air-conditioned comfort, while HM is outside -- shaded, but hot. You might try to hit it up around 3:00pm, when the afternoon parade will be drawing some guests away and temporarily reducing wait times...

RememberWhen

If the parades and/or fireworks aren't a big deal for your group I would go then. We walked onto jungle cruise then the carpet ride then pirates with no wait during the parade last week. We were walking out of the park as wishes began.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom