FP+ - Four selections? Must be a glitch

JohnD

Original Poster
Okay, I was making FP+ for the folks and me in Epcot on Monday, April 7. One of the choices was Living with the Land. 11:15-12:15 was automatically chosen for me. I changed the time to 11:00-12:00. But instead of changing it, it added another FP+ so now I have LwtL at both 11:00-12:00 and 11:15-12:15. Further, MDE even notes the two as "overlapping". I thought that was impossible. I know, must be glitch somewhere.

disney4life2008

Happened To me day day of me going to magtic kingdom. It gave me an overlap btmr so I had four Reservations and 2 btmr. Well I showed up at btmr for the overlap time and it rejected me. So it is definitely a glitch.

JohnD

Original Poster
Happened To me day day of me going to magtic kingdom. It gave me an overlap btmr so I had four Reservations and 2 btmr. Well I showed up at btmr for the overlap time and it rejected me. So it is definitely a glitch.

Thought so but it's still weird that MDE acknowledges "Time Overlap"

NC Del

I actually had six in mine for one day after switching all three to new ones and the old three still showed up but never tried them bc I figured it was a glitch and didn't want to plan around it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom