FP + for Epcot Meet and Greet?

Twoprincesses116

Original Poster
Hi everyone!

I am new to this forum. Going to Disney in Sept. How long is the wait for Character Spot at Epcot. Do I need FP + for this? Thanks!

Rob562

If I remember correctly, I don't think Fastpasses are available for EPCOT meet and greets.

Just Character Spot. It's one of the Tier 2 options.

As for whether you need it, I'd say you could either do it on a second day at Epcot, or snag it as your rolling 4th FP+ choice after you've used your first three. Though I have no knowledge of what the Standby line is looking like for it.

-Rob

belledream

Lines might get long in the afternoon around lunch time, but we walked right in at nighttime. Choose it if you have no interest in any of the other Tier 2 options - many of those really don't need a FP either, especially in Sept.

DizneyPryncess

We used it, because there was nothing else in tier 2 that we needed it for. The actual wait didn't look bad....maybe 20 minutes. We were able to walk straight in & out in a few minutes with the FP. I don't think you necessarily need the FP+ if you have something else you want to use it for, but if not, we found it useful.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom