FP+ does it give a time slot like old paper tickets? Or are they good all day at said park? THANKS

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
:)So I am a bit confused....have read some people "save" their FP+ for afternoon.....do you have to select a 2 hour slot or time of day or are they good for entire day at park chosen?

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Thanks! Read a bunch there....next question is if I select my 3 FP+ in the morning.....am I allowed to select more later in the day once I used those up?

disney4life2008

Thanks! Read a bunch there....next question is if I select my 3 FP+ in the morning.....am I allowed to select more later in the day once I used those up?

Each guest only gets 3 FP+ reservation per park per day. So for a single park (in this case AK or MK) if you use all 3 reservations in the morning you can not obtain anymore FP+ for that day. Additionally, if you park hop you can not get FP+ for that day.

Weather_Lady

Yes, it's 3 FP+ TOTAL for the day, and you must use them all in the same park, even if you have parkhoppers and plan to visit more than one park that day. Also, FP+ for HS and Epcot are currently "tiered" so that you can only select one of the most popular attractions in those parks for FP+, and must use your remaining 2 FP+ for less popular attractions (e.g., Soarin' and Test Track are in the "select 1", "top tier" for Epcot, so you can select one or the other for FP+ on a given day, but not both).

The references you see to people "saving them up" for later in the day really means that those people are planning to pre-schedule their FP+ for later in the day. This is really the best use for them, since that part of the day sees the longest lines. No sense saving yourself 0 minutes in line using a FP+ at 9:10am when you can save yourself 45 minutes in line by scheduling it at 2:00pm.

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
;) Darn thanks for the explantaion but seems we usually ended up using FP about 6 times when spending a day at MK over the past decade. We would ride our favorite rides in morning with little or no wait, then get a fast pass, usually midday, then get another fast pass sometimes for evening.....so would ride my favorite rides up to 3 times with no waiting......for BTM SPLAShM AND SpaceM .....sometimes got them for lesser rides as well..PLUS it was nice to be able to share them with others when plans changed and we had to do otherwise.....and a few have been cherished as bookmarks at home...

Last edited:

MOXOMUMD

;) Darn thanks for the explantaion but seems we usually ended up using FP about 6 times when spending a day at MK over the past decade. We would ride our favorite rides in morning with little or no wait, then get a fast pass, usually midday, then get another fast pass sometimes for evening.....so would ride my favorite rides up to 3 times with no waiting......plus it was nice to be able to share them with others when plans changed and we had to do otherwise.....
Our last set of paper FP were given to us by someone else for the Safari. It turned out we couldn't use them so we passed on to an elderly lady and her daughter that was waiting in line. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom