FP + Change

disneyrocks27

Original Poster
Hi

I had booked my FP+ for Toy Story Midway Mania on Sunday 13th July between 9.00pm - 10.00pm. I have received an email saying that these FP's have been cancelled because of operating schedules.

This does not bother me as I originally I was going to visit Hollywood Studios on Sunday 13th July and the Magic Kingdom on Wednesday 16th July.

I now want to swap the parks and visit the Magic Kingdom on the 13th July and Studios on the 16th July.

My question is it possible to swap park days and change the fastpass times as many times as you like?

Thanks

wilkeliza

Hi

I had booked my FP+ for Toy Story Midway Mania on Sunday 13th July between 9.00pm - 10.00pm. I have received an email saying that these FP's have been cancelled because of operating schedules.

This does not bother me as I originally I was going to visit Hollywood Studios on Sunday 13th July and the Magic Kingdom on Wednesday 16th July.

I now want to swap the parks and visit the Magic Kingdom on the 13th July and Studios on the 16th July.

My question is it possible to swap park days and change the fastpass times as many times as you like?

Thanks

You can switch but if you have Seven Dwarfs Mine Train or Anna and Elsa there is no hope at this point to get those again.

Tom

Beta Return
What everyone else said, plus....you will have to cancel all three FP's for a given day before you can book any of the new ones. This is because you can't have FPs in two different parks on the same day.

So, there's a big risk of losing any that you may consider to be prized possessions (like A&E, or 7DMT, as has been mentioned).

cw1982

Can you try to get new TSMM fastpasses for earlier that day? If you swap days, not only might you lose hard to get passes at MK, but TSMM likely won't be available in the evening then either, as the speculation is that they are likely closing that ride early each day because the fireworks launch from near there.

Rob562

As discussed in a similar situation elsewhere in the forums, these cancellations are most likely a result of having to close off Pixar Place for the new Frozen fireworks show. TSMM appears to be closing at 8pm on those nights, so the latest window you'd be able to get is 7pm-8pm.

Also, go back and re-read the details in your email. Someone in the other thread mentioned that it was made into a "wildcard" FP+ that can be used any time that day.

-Rob

disneyrocks27

Original Poster
Hi

Thanks for all your help and advice.

My changes worked and I have now got the MK on the 13/07/14 and DHS on 16/07/14. My only query I have is orginally I had DHS on the 13/07/14 but I changed this as my TSM FP was cancelled but they did offer a wildcard FP between 9.00 - 10.00.

I now have Jungle Cruise, Peter Pan Flight and Under the Sea at the MK on 13/07/14 but the wildcard FP for DHS is still showing for this date, is this normal? I won't be using the DHS as I don't have a hopper ticket?

cw1982

Hi

Thanks for all your help and advice.

My changes worked and I have now got the MK on the 13/07/14 and DHS on 16/07/14. My only query I have is orginally I had DHS on the 13/07/14 but I changed this as my TSM FP was cancelled but they did offer a wildcard FP between 9.00 - 10.00.

I now have Jungle Cruise, Peter Pan Flight and Under the Sea at the MK on 13/07/14 but the wildcard FP for DHS is still showing for this date, is this normal? I won't be using the DHS as I don't have a hopper ticket?

Yeah, they will leave the wild card there in case you decide to park hop to use it. It will only be good at HS, unfortunately, but if you decided to hop over to HS for whatever reason, you'd be able to use it even after being at MK all day.

cw1982

Thanks,

I didn't think I could use the DHS one as I dont have a park hopper ticket?

Correct. If you don't have a park hopper, you won't be able to use the pass. But Disney wouldn't delete the pass because they're hoping you'll add a park hopper so you can use it ;)

Wild card passes like that are not tied to other fastpasses in any way, so even though your first three are in a different park, this alone won't erase the wild card. I know this because, when I was there a month ago, we ended up getting an extra pass that was good only for Test Track (long story) but the rest of our fastpasses for the day that the TT pass was valid were at MK. The TT pass showed up in the system as a "choice of experience" just like the other wild cards do, so the other wild cards would function the same way ours did on their most basic level.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom