FP+ BOG December

L&M<3disney

Original Poster
So I have the reservation number but no fast passes available for Dec1-7..... Anyone had any luck with BOG FP in Dec?! Please let me know which site & when you are able to!!!

raugust

Same here. If I use the url that is located in several threads, I am asked for my e-mail address and it will only take an e-mail address and not your account user name (even though it states that you can use those usernames). There is also no way to use the "reservation numbers" that have been banterred about on the various threads, at least to my knowledge. Am I doing something wrong ? I have read that they have not opened up December yet, to the FP +, but, as the previous poster has implored, has anyone had success securing these most coveted FP ?

L&M<3disney

Original Poster
I'm able to log in to the special BOG website but all the dates in Dec state "no fast passes available". Hoping this will change!

Rob562

To the best of my knowledge, making a FP for Be Our Guest has only ever been a maximum of 10 days out. You have a few weeks to wait to try it for real.

-Rob

raugust

To the best of my knowledge, making a FP for Be Our Guest has only ever been a maximum of 10 days out. You have a few weeks to wait to try it for real.

-Rob

Ok, I hope this is correct and I thank you for the reply, however I would have been able to make a fast pass plus reservation for November 30th more than a week ago, well before my 10 day window ! I think this lends more credence to the fact that either they haven’t opened up December yet, or they are going about the FP+ BOG reservations differently now :arghh::arghh::arghh:

Last edited:

Zipadeelady

I went in this morning and made a FP+ for lunch at BOG for the 15th and everything was fine. I did just try to go back in to MDE to make sure it's there and now it wont accept my password so I can't get in. There you have it. I thought I did it but know not so sure. I'll let you know when I find out. :(

Ariel484

I went in this morning and made a FP+ for lunch at BOG for the 15th and everything was fine. I did just try to go back in to MDE to make sure it's there and now it wont accept my password so I can't get in. There you have it. I thought I did it but know not so sure. I'll let you know when I find out. :(
Just so you know, the Be Our Guest FP+ is not going to show up in MDE...it's only going to show up on the Be Our Guest FP+ website.

Zipadeelady

Thanks @Ariel484 for letting me know. I would have thought I was loosing my mind. Still cant get into MDE. Do I just assume that all is well and walk up to BOG at my time

Ariel484

Thanks @Ariel484 for letting me know. I would have thought I was loosing my mind. Still cant get into MDE. Do I just assume that all is well and walk up to BOG at my time
Oh no problem! I totally get it. :)

I just walked up to BOG (on Monday) and gave them my last name, and they knew it was me. HOWEVER, I was pretty paranoid about it so I went back to the BOG FP+ link, logged in and printed out the sheet that had the date, time and members of my party listed. I like how ADRs give you a confirmation number and obviously this doesn't have that because it's not an ADR, and I don't know how much good it would actually do if they couldn't find my name but it made me feel better thinking I had some sort of back-up.

I mean...it's not the end of the world to not get one of these things but lunch at BOG IS very good (I've had it twice now, both times it's been great) and our FP+ we had on Monday saved us from waiting in what was probably a 45-minute long line.

Also, I can see FP+ all the way out to December 30. Looking to grab one for the first week of January. :)

75disney

I keep trying to do this for Dec. 2 and the site will only allow me to make them until 11/29. How are you guys making these? I am getting very frustrated.

Zipadeelady

@Ariel484 I want to go in and change my time but when I use the link and put in my ID it says guest is already registered. Is there a way that you know of to go in and change a reservation at BOG?

Zipadeelady

hmmm it wont let me. I did have an issue with my password yesterday and had to call to have it reset. wonder if that has anything to do with it.

Followmik

Can everyone at least log in the BOG site ? My MDE account works fine, but my reservations details won't work, could it be because I did it through the UK website or am I still too early ? (Trip is 12/26 to 1/8)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom