FP+ available on arrival & departure days?

Hooguru

Original Poster
I've been working on FP+ reservations for a visit later this month. We are staying on-site and have APs and all that is linked. The web site reflects our FP+ choices for arrival day and each other day of our stay but blocks attempts to set up FP+ on our departure day (it says one member of party is ineligible, or something like that). Is this policy (i.e., we're not entitled to FP+ on departure day, or on arrival *or* departure day but not both, or some other nonsense) ... or is this just a glitch?

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
Hi there,
What kind of ticket are you using? Make sure you have enough days. If the glitch continues, I would call them and let them know about the issue. My guess is yes, it's a glitch, as the Web site is poor

Sparkle81

I had it happen to me when originally setting up my FP+ selections. My DH wasn't 'eligible' after the first day of our vacation for any more selections! I called the MDE number, and they were able to rectify it. We have selections for all days now, including our departure date, no problem.

Weather_Lady

Fastpass ability should be based on the number of days for which you've purchased tickets. If you have sufficient days on your ticket to cover your arrival and departure days (e.g., you have a 7-day ticket and are arriving on a Saturday and leaving on Friday), then you should have Fastpasses for every one of those days. If that's not the case, do call.

Hooguru

Original Poster
Thanks, all, for the good advice. We have annual passes that are good well into 2014, so it sounds like that should cover our departure day FP+ selections. I will call!

Hooguru

Original Poster
As I was getting ready to call I checked the site one more time. The glitch, after impeding me for 24 hours, disappeared and I was able to get the FP+ booked for our departure days. Thanks again to all for your advice.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom