FP+ at MK

Sudcaro- Sudcaro

Depends on what they want to do, or favorite rides for regulars.
I mainly got our FPs for meets and greets because that's what my little one dreams of, and it bugs me to wait too long to snap a picture, get an autograph and not much else. Also got one for the Winnie the Pooh ride. Couldn't get one for Belle's enchanted tales, so we'll try that one first thing when we go.
We're first timers, and just want to enjoy the atmosphere and meet some characters, hence our picks!

Depends on what they want to do, or favorite rides for regulars.
I mainly got our FPs for meets and greets because that's what my little one dreams of, and it bugs me to wait too long to snap a picture, get an autograph and not much else. Also got one for the Winnie the Pooh ride. Couldn't get one for Belle's enchanted tales, so we'll try that one first thing when we go.
We're first timers, and just want to enjoy the atmosphere and meet some characters, hence our picks!

Oh I'm so with you there. I cannot stand waiting in line to meet a character. I'll wait in line for a ride, but NOT princesses. Most of my M&Gs are for the princesses. And like hell am I waiting in line for 3 hours for Elsa. I'll dress up like Elsa instead :p

doctornick

In terms of which rides to get to save the most amount of time waiting in line (besides Anna & Elsa and Seven Dwarfs Mine Train), I would say: Space Mountain, Peter Pan's Flight, Splash Mountain, Enchanted Tales With Belle, and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.

YoJDew

Definitely Peter Pan. And I agree about character M&Gs -- so not worth the wait for adults (well, some of us ;)) and very little ones don't do well with long lines.

Has anyone gotten a FP+ for Be Our Guest lunch? Is that worth it?

Has anyone gotten a FP+ for Be Our Guest lunch? Is that worth it?

Yes and yes! It's worth it :) Really good food, ample seating, and a great environment for a QS meal.

I got my invitation 27 days out from the date I was looking to book the lunch and had no problem getting the late-afternoon time slot I wanted.

YoJDew

Yes and yes! It's worth it :) Really good food, ample seating, and a great environment for a QS meal.

I got my invitation 27 days out from the date I was looking to book the lunch and had no problem getting the late-afternoon time slot I wanted.
Good to know, thanks! Because... I just tried to use the secret code thingy and was DENIED. Wah.

Good to know, thanks! Because... I just tried to use the secret code thingy and was DENIED. Wah.

Forgot to mention it's not 27 days from the start of your trip but 27 days from the day you want to do the lunch. So if I go on a Wednesday, but want to book lunch on Saturday while I'm in MK for the day, I need to wait until I'm 27 days out from that Saturday. I know FP+ generally works the other way.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom