FP+ at HS with Jedi Training

Laglady

Original Poster
My boys want to do Jedi training, Toy Story, and the R ‘n’ R coaster. We’re going to HS on 9/20. I’m wondering which FP to select since both rides are Tier 1, but we can’t ride either of them immediately at park opening because of Jedi training signups. I’m thinking we can sign up for Jedi training then run to Toy Story since it’s closer, and get the FP for R ‘n’ R. Any idea how bad the line would be for Toy Story after Jedi Training sign-ups? Any advice is appreciated.

Laglady

Original Poster
Then would it be better to run across the park to R 'n' R after Jedi training signups and get the FP for Toy Story? Or tell my kids that waiting at Toy Story is the price you pay for wanting to do Jedi Training?

HolleBolleGijs

I would get a FP for Toy Story. RnR has a single rider line, which can save you loads of time. You definitely won't be next to each other, but there's a good chance you'll be in the same limo. If you don't get a FP for Toy Story, you'll be waiting a loooong time, and there's no way around it.

SAV

Totally agree with HolleBolleGijs. And even if you won't utilize the single rider line, the wait for RNRC will be less than TSMM.

If you book all 3 of your FP+s for as early in the morning as you can, there is a slight chance there may be some RNRC openings later in the evening, but pretty much zero chance there will be any for TSMM.

MickeyMomV

Totally agree with HolleBolleGijs. And even if you won't utilize the single rider line, the wait for RNRC will be less than TSMM.

If you book all 3 of your FP+s for as early in the morning as you can, there is a slight chance there may be some RNRC openings later in the evening, but pretty much zero chance there will be any for TSMM.
Agreed. TSMM will have a good size line within 5-10 minutes of park opening. RnR will have a line but won't be anything line TSMM.

Good luck on the JTA!!

LdyApxr

Does Jedi Training work differently in WDW than in DLR? I only ask because in 2008 we took our family to DLR and Ri wanted to do Jedi Training but it is simply the kids getting chosen out of the crowd by the CMs. Luckily he got chosen and had a great time. He's a little too old to do it now but he would still love too! LOL

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom