FP+ and Parades,Fireworks Area

lindasworld

Original Poster
I have been able to get FP's for Illuminations already, but no where have I seen for any parades or fireworks at Magic Kingdom. We're going 11/29-12/11. Does anyone know if there available or are they already gone for my time frame?

MOUSEGIRL

I have been able to get FP's for Illuminations already, but no where have I seen for any parades or fireworks at Magic Kingdom. We're going 11/29-12/11. Does anyone know if there available or are they already gone for my time frame?
How did you get the fp+ to work for illuminations?

lindasworld

Original Poster
It just showed up for two different nights. It was on the list for the rides. I'm not sure if it was a fluke because I haven't seen them since, but I did get them twice?

lindasworld

Original Poster
You know I just checked again, Illuminations is still available for 11/30 also, so it must be a regular now for FP's. I just can't see anything like that at MK.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
I got illuminations for my trip 11/16 to 11/23 but no offers for MK. I thought I read somewhere that the MK parades and fireworks were offered through October.

lindasworld

Original Poster
I got illuminations for my trip 11/16 to 11/23 but no offers for MK. I thought I read somewhere that the MK parades and fireworks were offered through October.
That's what I thought was possible that they were not available for December, at least not yet (hopefully). I had to call Disney yesterday regarding something else and I asked the cast member about them and she thought they were out but all taken. I could tell after talking to her for awhile that she really didn't know she was just holding a conversation. So I'm hoping they will come out soon...

GoofGoof

Premium Member
That's what I thought was possible that they were not available for December, at least not yet (hopefully). I had to call Disney yesterday regarding something else and I asked the cast member about them and she thought they were out but all taken. I could tell after talking to her for awhile that she really didn't know she was just holding a conversation. So I'm hoping they will come out soon...
I'm with you. I have checked pretty much every day for the day I want (11/20) since they made the MK parades available for October so there's no way the spots were available but are now all taken. I feel bad for the CMs right now. I don't think they are getting any more info than the average guest. It must be hard trying to answer questions when you don't have the whole story.

sydneymorganmom

They were originally only doing parades/fireworks for weekends, but through Oct they had them for additional days. We were able to do MSEP and Celebrate on Monday, 10/21. I'd keep checking to see what they add after FP+ rolls out totally. CM yesterday said they were looking at 11/4 right now.

quirkle

I'm 12/20-12/31-and only rides and M&G. I really only want them for fireworks and parades. None of those are there.

I alled and they said that more will be up after 11/20. Who knows for sure.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom