fourth Park at Walt disney world and questions I have

Plutosfriend56

Original Poster
Does anyone know how to get on an offical walt disney company fourm online that you can chat with disney employees about working at walt disney world? Does anyone know a fourm site that is offical for the walt disney company for parks and everything disney? any links would be appericated, is disney going to redo disneys hollywood studios at all? Are they planning to close to studio park to do repaint and give the whole park a makeover? Are they going to update the great movie ride? Along with the whole entire studio park? Is disney going to put together a brand new stage and water and fireworks show that replaces fantasmic and is a better show then fantasmic? IS disney going to build a 5th park on the walt disney world property that is a thrill park and has lots of thrill rides that are coasters and rides that drop you it could be villian themed or other themed as well like an epic mickey theme. How do you email the walt disney company to put your ideas in and get your foot in the door at disney? Please keep these ideas and disscussion going thanks.

pumpkin7

there are several disney employees that visit this website but i don't think they make themselves widely known, and i don't think they would know most of these questions.
official website: http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/
i highly doubt they would ever close and entire park to completely re do it. DHS needs some love but it doesn't warrant closing the entire park for an extended refurbishment. it's just not done.
again doubt there will be a 5th gate just yet. other parks need bringing up to standard first.
and i don't think you can just email disney with an idea and be offered a job... so yeah, good luck with that one!

and yeah, slow down lol

Chevross

Wow, that post pretty much sums up a lot of first time posters, except mentioning the rude Brazilian tour groups, the DHS Hat, and how Stitch must die.

Not being rude, and at the risk of sounding like an automated voice recording, please use the search function, it may come in handy with these weekly redundant questions.

Besides that, howdy!

Lee

Adventurer
Because I'm bored...

Does anyone know how to get on an offical walt disney company fourm online that you can chat with disney employees about working at walt disney world?
Official? No, there isn't one.
Does anyone know a fourm site that is offical for the walt disney company for parks and everything disney? any links would be appericated,
http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/
That's as close to official as you're gonna get, but it isn't really a forum.
is disney going to redo disneys hollywood studios at all?
Little by little.
Are they planning to close to studio park to do repaint and give the whole park a makeover?
Close it to repaint? No.
Are they going to update the great movie ride?
Eventually.
Along with the whole entire studio park?
Eventually.
Is disney going to put together a brand new stage and water and fireworks show that replaces fantasmic and is a better show then fantasmic?
Not anytime soon.
IS disney going to build a 5th park on the walt disney world property that is a thrill park and has lots of thrill rides that are coasters and rides that drop you it could be villian themed or other themed as well like an epic mickey theme.
No. Not ever.
How do you email the walt disney company to put your ideas in and get your foot in the door at disney? Please keep these ideas and disscussion going thanks.
Disney does not accept any ideas from the general public.

Chevross

Lee, do you mean actually redoing DHS or updating and having additions to the park little by little?

I think by the way the OP'er worded the sentence, they are talking about a complete overhaul, not adding or taking attractions here and there every little few years or so.

Lee

Adventurer
Lee, do you mean actually redoing DHS or updating and having additions to the park little by little?

I think by the way the OP'er worded the sentence, they are talking about a complete overhaul, not adding or taking attractions here and there every little few years or so.

No, not a complete overhaul. That's just for DCA.:lol:
Studios will continue to get additions and enhancements as time goes by.

I know this has been discussed a million times, but I agree, a Villian Park with thrill rides would be great. :rolleyes: It would keep the thrill junkies from going to "the park that shall not be named" and on Disney property.

CaptainShortty

I know this has been discussed a million times, but I agree, a Villian Park with thrill rides would be great. :rolleyes: It would keep the thrill junkies from going to "the park that shall not be named" and on Disney property.

I agree it would be really cool but I think it would be to much like "that park that should not be named" for Disney. I think it's to far from the Disney vision for them to ever go through with something like it. Although, stranger things have happened.

Cmdr_Crimson

Does anyone know how to get on an offical walt disney company fourm online that you can chat with disney employees about working at walt disney world? Does anyone know a fourm site that is offical for the walt disney company for parks and everything disney? any links would be appericated, is disney going to redo disneys hollywood studios at all? Are they planning to close to studio park to do repaint and give the whole park a makeover? Are they going to update the great movie ride? Along with the whole entire studio park? Is disney going to put together a brand new stage and water and fireworks show that replaces fantasmic and is a better show then fantasmic? IS disney going to build a 5th park on the walt disney world property that is a thrill park and has lots of thrill rides that are coasters and rides that drop you it could be villian themed or other themed as well like an epic mickey theme. How do you email the walt disney company to put your ideas in and get your foot in the door at disney? Please keep these ideas and disscussion going thanks.

exploding_ouran.gif

Disday

With Disney, you can never say never. I'm sure there is more than one 5th theme park concept on the walls at Imagineering. Those who will say there is never going to be a new park need a reality check. It's not a question of if, it's a question of when.:)

kcw

IS disney going to build a 5th park on the walt disney world property that is a thrill park and has lots of thrill rides that are coasters and rides that drop you it could be villian themed or other themed as well like an epic mickey theme.

Well according to our bus driver a few weeks ago, Disney is actually planning on opening two new parks by 2020. :lookaroun I had always heard about the infamous bus driver rumors, but never heard one for myself. Good stuff.

Disneygal1

Well according to our bus driver a few weeks ago, Disney is actually planning on opening two new parks by 2020. :lookaroun I had always heard about the infamous bus driver rumors, but never heard one for myself. Good stuff.

Those bus drivers!:ROFLOL: I just watched a wdw show on the travel not too long ago. One of the Imagineers said they weren't stopping with the animal kingdom. But with the economy and all, we won't be seeing a 5th park for a while... Just new rides and renovations.

wizards8507

I know this has been discussed a million times, but I agree, a Villian Park with thrill rides would be great. It would keep the thrill junkies from going to "the park that shall not be named" and on Disney property.

To me, this would be like McDonald's trying to serve pizza. You've got your thing, and your thing is quick-service burgers and fries. Other people have pizza and they do pizza well.

Plus, overdoing it on the thrill rides would bring out all the skanky little children that I saw at City Walk when I went to the Hard Rock the other night. Seriously, where are these peoples' parents?

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Welcome to the forums.

Pace yourself.

cymbaldiva

To me, this would be like McDonald's trying to serve pizza. You've got your thing, and your thing is quick-service burgers and fries. Other people have pizza and they do pizza well.

I remember McPizza!!! :ROFLOL:

ETA - I'm reading that the Sand Lake Blvd location still has it - perhaps a different example...?

STITCHGEFAN

I can see both sides of the argument about a thrill-ride theme park.
Ok, Disney has and still is missing its share of 'big attractions' but is it Disney's forte? And realistically does it pull people away? I have a passion for the big rides but look forward to going to Disney more than anywhere else.
Admittedly though my love affair would increase with a Disney alternative to ...... and a fantasmic themed ride :animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom