Found a toll free dining number

princess noel

Hi,
I found this Dining reservation number on a different site and it worked. I don't know if it has been posted before or not:shrug:but if not, here it is:

NUMBER REMOVED

(I posted this in Dining also)

WDWRLD

Oh no....not another one of those threads about a number that "dosent exist". Yes it does work but like all the others it wont last forever so dont get hooked on it.

Upvote 0

Disneykidder

NUMBER REMOVED doesn't roll off the tongue as well as WDW-DINE, but I shall write it down.:)Always good to have another number in case one is busy or hold time is too long!

Upvote 0

Carolyn1717

Hi,
I found this Dining reservation number on a different site and it worked. I don't know if it has been posted before or not:shrug:but if not, here it is:

NUMBER REMOVED

(I posted this in Dining also)

Just so you are aware, Disney has no toll free numbers for the general public. What you are seeing is a designated travel agent line. Sometime you will luck out and the agent will just go ahead and help you, most of the time you'll be told to call back. I would not be posting that number anywhere....

Upvote 0

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I've removed the number for this one. Thanks for having the thought to post here, but the number isnt a published line, and could potentially cause problems.

Upvote 0

WDWRLD

I just thought some people might be interested. I did not know that they come and go. However, you do not need to be rude!

I did not mean my post to be rude. The other toll free numbers that "dont exist" seem to alternate between working or not and so I was trying to say this so as you would not be disappointed when you call it one day and its gone.

Upvote 0

Carolyn1717

You weren't being rude. You thought you were being helpful which is fine. As soon as there is a leak of these numbers, Disney immedately shuts them down and re-routes them. They can really be quite harsh on people who let these numbers leak, usually a travel agency that is not aware that these numbers are for them alone.

You did what you thought was a good thing, and our great forum leaders removed the number which shows the respect this forum has for the Disney company. You guys are the best.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom