Formal Night Menu on Disney Eastern 7-day Caribbean Cruise

threebeesatdisn

Can anyone tell me what the serve in the Animator's Palate, Parrot Cay and the Lumiere restaurants on Formal Night on a 7-night Eastern Caribbean Cruise? Does it change all the time? Do the three restaurants serve the same food items that night? Are they special food items such as lobster?
Any info would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.:slurp:

DisneyFan1003

Don't know the exact menu, but we've done that cruise twice and both times, the menus were different, so I'm assuming things change frequently. The food at all restaurants is always top notch, so you won't go away hungry! I highly recommend dinner at Palo...well worth it!

Upvote 0

val1756

I wish I had a better memory, but there is a formal and a semi-formal night. The one that was the Captain's Gala (which if my memory serves me right was semi-formal night and on Thursday and formal night was on either Sunday or Monday night the week we went) was kind of like seafood night, with lobster and the same menu in all three dining rooms. We learned on the ship though that there is not exactly a set schedule as to which night is what from week to week. So my experience in January can be completely different from yours, Have fun!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom