For Those Who Didn't See The Modern Marvels Special

bgammill

Account Suspended
Original Poster
I can't give you the whole video, but i can give you two clips of the yeti they show. Its a painting, but i assume its going to look identical. It looks exactly like Joe Rohde said it would.
Video Clip 1:http://www.eevilcheese.com/yeti.avi
Video Clip 2:http://www.eevilcheese.com/yeti2.avi
Hosted by me:)
(HOW-TO: Right click on the link you want, click "save link as". Open it with your favorite media player)
Screencap:
bscap0037ry.jpg

bgammill

Account Suspended
Original Poster
warlord said:
you might want to do the embed tag like some other posters have it makes it pretty :D
I dislike embed quotes because some people have problems with them while using a certain browser. Sometimes the videos load at the same time, causing a lag problem. I like the way i did it, but thanks anyway.

ZaBeJa

miles1 said:
The history channel's website shows it will air again on Saturday, Jan. 14th at 6:00 PM Eastern.

Thanks for digging that up! It's actually 5:00 PM Eastern, it started on the previous page.

Blackie Pueblo

Thanks for that post! If that is what the Yetti might look like, all I have to say is wow! But I'm wondering, is that Yetti really scary looking, or just cool looking?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Imagination is more important than Knowledge"--A. Einstein
http://www.newlineagefilms.com

Tom

Beta Return
miles1 said:
The history channel's website shows it will air again on Saturday, Jan. 14th at 6:00 PM Eastern.

I couldn't find it on History Channel's site, but tvguide.com confirms that it will indeed be on at 6:00pm EST (5:00pm in most of Indiana) on Saturday, Jan. 14.

Thanks for the heads up!

TheMagicMouse

Was the entire show on the ride? or was the ride just featured on it?

EDIT: Oh, and I read somewhere that the yeti on EE is supposedly going to be "frighteningly realistic" , lol, can't wait for that!

Skippy

Now i'm confused about the time here it says that it will be 5pm Eastern. And TVguide.com says nothing i can understand.

*has it written on a notecard to remind him to record when he gets his DVR on saturday (yes!)*

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
TheMagicMouse said:
EDIT: Oh, and I read somewhere that the yeti on EE is supposedly going to be "frighteningly realistic" , lol, can't wait for that!

How can a representation of a mythical creature be "frighteningly realistic"? :veryconfu

TheMagicMouse

MontyMon said:
How can a representation of a mythical creature be "frighteningly realistic"? :veryconfu

lol, I have no idea, but it said somewhere in an interview, that people would be suprised at how "frighteningly realistic the yeti looked" I guess it's one of the most complex animatronic creatures in a ride ever, or atleast one of the most complex, I forget where I heard this exactly, but it was very interesting.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom