Football (Soccer) showing

Sarbear1989

Original Poster
HI,

we are staying in Disney from the middle of August for 2 weeks. I was just wondering as the football (soccer) season would have started in England, is there any bars or any places that screen live sport and would possibly show the football?

Thanks

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
HI,

we are staying in Disney from the middle of August for 2 weeks. I was just wondering as the football (soccer) season would have started in England, is there any bars or any places that screen live sport and would possibly show the football?

Thanks
The English league is on NBC in the USA now, so places like ESPN Club may not be showing it, and NBC Sports is not one of the channels in the resort rooms.

World Soccer Ship at Disney Springs shows games, but you don't really want to be hanging out in a shop.

Let us know if you find it anywhere. Good luck!

ULPO46

HI,

Thanks
Not any where on Disney property. There are some really good Pubs on International Drive that show multiple games. Check them out when you arrive and see which one you like best. Football has a small yet growing popularity in the U.S. There's nothing like watching a good match on the pitch though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom