Food reviews

hedy

Original Poster
Food reviews from my trip from 3/18 to 3/23. I'm a vegetarian, 22, and I wasn't on the meal plan.

First day-
Columbia Harbor House: Vegetarian Chili-I had great veggie chili at DCA in August, so I was hopeful, but this was blah.
Snack-Dole Whip-My first! Very good.
Dinner: Earl of Sandwich-I had a caprese sandwich, which I loved, and the lemonade.

Second day:
Riverside food court: Kids pancakes, no meat. Good, although I seem to remember them being Mickey-shaped four years ago.
Alfredo's: the eponymous fettuccine-holy __. Quite possibly one of the best meals I've had in my life. High recommended.
Lefse in Norway: Not good. Blah. Basically a tortilla with cinnamon sugar.
Dinner: Tossed salad at Pecos Bill's. Good, not great.

Third day:
Riverside Food court: Croissant. Very good.
Lunch: Kids' quesadilla at Pizzafari. Not good.
Dinner: Fantasmic dinner package at Mama Melrose's. Mixed Greens Salad (ok, I'm not a mixed greens fan), Four Cheese Flatbread (great!), Eggplant Napoleon (great), Tiramisu (good). I also had good sangria. I was glad I did the dinner, as I got a lot of food, and Fantasmic was packed (this was on March 20, the previous few Fantasmics had been cancelled). It is a hike to the seats, though.

Fourth day:
Riverside food court: Croissant. Good.
Planet Hollywood: Pasta Pomodoro. It was great. I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I love PH.
Riverside food court: Cheese pizza. It was good, but could have been sliced better.

Fifth day:
Chef Mickey's: Very good food, I loved the biscuits, but my waitress did a poor job. Characters were good though.
Boma (Dinner): Fabulous. Great carrot ginger soup, falafel. Highly recommended.

Sixth day:
Popcorn: I had MK popcorn for breakfast. I will never be a role model.
Lunch: Veggie Panini at Tony's. I liked it, and Tony's has great atmosphere.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom