Flying in a day early hotel question

storm180

Every time I go to Disneyworld I always fly in early since I am coming from Idaho and I am able to start my day fresh the next morning and won't have to waste too much time or lose a day.

I usually stay the night at the Hyatt inside the Orlando airport which is super convenient as I can get off my plane and then check in and relax with 20 minutes of arriving. However, my question is if I book a room separately through expedia or travelocity for the same resort I am staying in will I be able to keep that room (if I book the same room that I am getting with my vacation) and then I wouldn't have to worry about the check-in process when the next day since I am already there.

Just wanted to get any feedback from anyone that has done this before?

Sean

"El Gran Magnifico"

Mr Flibble is Very Cross.
Would be an "on request" type of thing. When you check in, mention it to the front desk and maybe they'll tie the reservations together. At worst case - You'll be able to leave your bags after the first night and make arrangements to have them delivered to your new room once it's assigned.

It's pretty hassle free. Leave bags > go to park > get text with new room number > get to new room > bags there.

Upvote 0

LAM378

Generally the resort will try to keep you in the same room, because it’s easier on you and on housekeeping. You won’t know til you’re there, though, because nothing is guaranteed. Once you book the first night through whatever travel site, call WDW and let them know that you have the two reservations and would like to be kept in the same room if at all possible. Ask again at check in (at which point they’ll probably be able to tell you if you’ll have to move or not).

I’m not sure if you’ll be able to avoid the check out/check back in process. I’ve always had to physically go to the desk in situations like this one. I never use online check-in, so I’m not sure if that would get you around it.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom