Florida Towncar

ilovetotravel1977

Original Poster
Anyone have experience using Florida Towncar (MCO to Pop return)?

We used Tony Hinds in the past, but found this company and they were a lot cheaper ($180 vs $115 return).

Raidermatt

Anyone have experience using Florida Towncar (MCO to Pop return)?

We used Tony Hinds in the past, but found this company and they were a lot cheaper ($180 vs $115 return).
We used FT several times in the past for MCO to the S/D and to BWV. Overall no major issues, though they did charge us extra one time because our flight was delayed.

I would have considered using them on our trip last month but they no longer had the large vans available, which we needed because we were a group of 8.

We used Mears Global this last time (their private service). It was MCO to Universal to WDW to MCO. Total of 12 people but various combinations due to some staying at different hotels from others. So was a total of 7 rides and all arrived early and went off without any problems. Cost was $50-something up to $109 per ride.

JoeCamel

We used FT several times in the past for MCO to the S/D and to BWV. Overall no major issues, though they did charge us extra one time because our flight was delayed.

I would have considered using them on our trip last month but they no longer had the large vans available, which we needed because we were a group of 8.

We used Mears Global this last time (their private service). It was MCO to Universal to WDW to MCO. Total of 12 people but various combinations due to some staying at different hotels from others. So was a total of 7 rides and all arrived early and went off without any problems. Cost was $50-something up to $109 per ride.
I'm glad to hear Tony is still providing service

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom