Florida Town Car?

Disneyfan18_05

Original Poster
We are going to WDW on June 15 and are using Florida Town Car service. Has anyone else used this service? I just want to know if it is good as our travel agent says it is. Thanks.

Loretta

We haven't used Florida Towncar for a couple years now but the two times we did we were a little disappointed. Though the drivers were very nice, they were late both times. Some one from the company was there at the airport to greet us, but the car and driver weren't. Had to wait for them. They also had older towncars. Again, that was 2 or 3 years ago so they may have improved. Hope that helps!

tigger1968

We have used Tiffany Towncar on our last three trips and loved it. Always there at baggage claim and super friendly. Always on time for pickup, too. We actually used the grocery stop option on our last trip, and that was a breeze as well. I highly recommend them. I think they have a coupon on their website as well (or used to). I think it's www.tiffanytowncar.com. Hope this helps! :)

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Quick Silver is our sponsor here on WDWmagic and the only towncar service in Orlando that I recommend to my clients. They are very professional and they will give you a 30 minute grocery stop, car seats, a phone call, etc. all at no extra charge.

I have not had a single complaint from any of my clients about their service.

Pam

GoofyFan1

I have used Florida Towncar Service each time I've gone to WDW. I've never had a problem with timing and really like the way our driver (Barbara) treats my daughter.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom