Florida Resident Discover Disney ticket and FP+

love disney

Original Poster
Hey everyone, quick question that hopefully someone can help with. I am planning a WDW trip in mid-April and will be purchasing a FL Res. Discover Disney 3-day ticket. If purchased online will I be able to immediately link it to my account so I can make FP+ reservations or can that only be done once I physically have the ticket? Thanks!

sjhym333

Yes, I believe your confirmation will have the ticket number so that you can make FP+ reservations. If no you can call Disney and they will link the ticket to your MDE account

EvilQueen-T

I went with a mixed group of family members last October and all we had to do for the one's using tickets like you're describing is to link the confirmation number online then make our fp+ selections etc...

Klpalmer

Yes I purchased the Florida resident 4 day option last year when magic bands were still in the testing phase and linked it before exchanging the voucher with no problems. I was worried that my fast passes wouldn't go through or be active but everything was fine.

JohnD

If purchased online through MDE, the tix will automatically be linked to your account. Your advance FP+ reservations will depend on whether you're staying on property. 60 days if staying at a resort. 30 days if not.

love disney

Original Poster
Thanks everyone. Purchased the tickets today and they were immediately linked in the app...now just have to figure out what fastpasses to try and get (too bad we have to waste at least one on a meet and greet for our little one, but since it's her birthday and she loves Mickey it will be worth it).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom