Florida/Orlando Commuter rail on Track

napnet

Too bad it doesn't go to Disney and isn't the High Speed Rail... this will just keep commuters off the roads

JCorduroy

Nemo14 said:
Sounds like a pretty expensive venture for such a relatively short line.:veryconfu

Living in Orlando, I can not wait for this to be built. I think this will free up a lot of the congestion problems we have around town.

Is it relatively short? Sure - but Central Florida is relatively small. :) The fact that this will, eventually, extend from Volusia County to Kissimmee near the Theme Parks makes this worth every penny in my eyes.

Also - saw your location is New England. Where at? I'm originally from Fall River Massachusetts with a layover in Portsmouth Rhode Island. :)

napnet

Florida really needs the High Speed Rail... i'd love it if there was a Depot say in like Live Oak (intersection of I-10 & I-75) where people could get on the train, take it to Orlando, Miami or Tampa and not have to be on the interstate or turnpike.

I'd be nice to visit WDW and hop on the train for a 2-3 hr trip to Miami for the day and not worry about driving...

ah well

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom