Floating Electical Pageant

WDWFanatic

It was still there in may. I dont think its going anywhere. If you ever wondered where it parks, theres a little canal next to the magic kingdom. You can see it from the monorail or if you take the backstage tour at MK.

Upvote 0

BigAL

Water Pagent

It was running last week and at the end of the night at the Magic Kingdom they left it parked lit up right at the exit. I do not remember them doing that before.

Upvote 0
Originally posted by DisneyGal
I saw it in October too, and it was really touching because it was all flags and red white and blue in remembrance of Sept. 11th.

It's always had the stars and stipes ending. It's been the same for as long as I can remember and I think the first time I saw it was about 22 years ago.

Upvote 0

alee4eva

Yes it's still there, and the CM on the private fireworks cruise told us that it's like one of those untouchable cherished tradition things. So, I doubt it's going away!

Upvote 0

thumper

Yup - it's still there! We watched it every night at 9:35PM from our balcony at WL!:)

...(and I still have that Dinosaur song in my head!):brick:

Upvote 0

DisneyGal

Originally posted by Married@WDW

It's always had the stars and stipes ending. It's been the same for as long as I can remember and I think the first time I saw it was about 22 years ago.

The whole parade was stars and stripes, not just the ending. Usually it has characters, like Ariel, etc, but the entire parade was flags and stars this time.

Upvote 0

tikiman

Yes it is still there and it starts at the Polynesian every night in the summer. It was originaly designed for the grand opening of the Polynesian resort. They have a Polynesian only showing of it on the 4th of July during the fireworks they have it off the beach of the Polynesian with the flags and stars lit up.

Steve

Upvote 0

FanofDinsey1981

Originally posted by Married@WDW

yeah, it has always had that, ever since I was a kid. but, it still looks really nice. :)

Upvote 0
Originally posted by DisneyGal
The whole parade was stars and stripes, not just the ending. Usually it has characters, like Ariel, etc, but the entire parade was flags and stars this time.

Ariel's only been around as a Disney character since the late 1980s -- the electrical parade is from the 1970s. Triton makes an appearance, though not Disney's Triton.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom