Flights & Pins ?

maelstrom

Original Poster
I'm flying to Florida in December for the first time in a long time (we usually drive). I hate flying to begin with, so this is annoying. My question is, do you think I'll be able to bring my pin trading pins on the plane with me? I've got a few hundred dollars (!) invested in them, and I would really hate to put them in my suitcase that could get lost, or they could go missing if they randomly open up my suitcase for their random inspection thing. If something happened to my pins, the people at Orlando-Sanford airport will want to run away screaming because I will be irate. I know since 9-11 it's like, well don't bring anything on the plane (I'm surprised we're allowed to wear clothes.. although a website I read said to avoid belt buckles and underwire bras.. come on!). But these are my Disney pins. I am obviously a 17 year old girl on my way to Disney World (it's a direct flight from my small town airport to Orlando-Sanford), I am not a terrorist. I can put my bag in the overhead so I can't even reach it. I don't care, but I would really prefer to have them on the plane, not in my suitcase under the plane to be manhandled. I just thought perhaps someone had taken a plane recently to WDW and had pins with them. If it helps any, I'm taking Southeast Airlines, and like I said, is from my small town airport (which is actually an Air Force Base / airport with 5 gates or so) to Orlando-Sanford. -breathes- :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom