Flight of Passage screen

Corgi

Original Poster
I have to know.... just what are the dimensions of the screen in FOP? Also, I couldn’t help but wonder, how far would the fall be if one happened to fall out while on the ride? Is there some sort of floor below? Unlike soarin, it’s very hard to tell just what is going on around you in FOP unless you purposely crane your neck to look at the other people to your sides.

LieutLaww

Hello There
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
There is pretty much 0 chance of falling in FOP as you are held in your seat by a back and leg brace, the screen is huge but no idea on dimensions tbh

ChrisM

I have to know.... just what are the dimensions of the screen in FOP? Also, I couldn’t help but wonder, how far would the fall be if one happened to fall out while on the ride? Is there some sort of floor below? Unlike soarin, it’s very hard to tell just what is going on around you in FOP unless you purposely crane your neck to look at the other people to your sides.

Bottomless fall, unfortunately. No one quite knows why they decided to position the ride building directly over a hellmouth.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom