Flags At WDW

stale32441

Original Poster
Does anyone know if, per the Presidents order to all Federal Buildings to lower their flags to half-mast, if WDW is doing the same? I know they did for September 11, 2001, and 2002, so I was just curious if the did again. Also, if the Liberty Square flages were lowered as well. I know about the fantasy world, and not bringing the real world into it, but some things force us to cross the two.

Thanks

SewIn2Disney

Yes they did. There was another thread on this forum with pictures with the flags at half mast. I will try to find it for you.

WDW1971

Originally posted by mikedvcmember
yes they are i am here now and every flag in the world disney world that is at half mast and will be threw the week officals say.

Where was that thread?

Michael72688

Originally posted by FutureCEO
wednesday, Bush lifts the order for federal buildings so i guess then. Did they close the parks.

Nope the parks where open I was there, MGM was pretty crowded w/ the dance and cheer stuff, Epcot was empty all day even for RoE, after the show I left and was out of the parking lot by 9:30!

sillyspook13

I have pictures of the flags on Main Street and around the Liberty Bell at half mast.I'll have them up tomorrow, hopefully.

Sean23

Originally posted by stale32441
Thanks everyone for the info. Please post any pics!!!

Here is a picture I took saturday.

Attachments

• 20030201-002a.jpg
    20030201-002a.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 87

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom