fitness centers at resorts

maxman

I'm wondering if anyone knows about fitness centers at the various moderate resorts at WDW. I want to use some weights and/or cardio equipment. I'll be staying at All Star Movies; there is no such equipment at All Star resorts. Can I have access to the equip. at other resorts with a fee? I don't intend to use the stuff too often; want to spend most of our time of course at the theme parks. Thanx for your replies.

Lance

The Contemporary has a fitness center on the 3rd floor I believe, in between the convention floor and the concourse.....

The Polynesian doesn't have a fitness center, instead they tell their guests to use or go to the GF spa.....

The Y&B club have a fitness center.....

I don't know about the WL??? But the WL DVC villas have a fitness center, maybe you could gain access?

The Swan and Dolphin both have fitness centers.....

That's all I know of off the top of my head.....

Upvote 0

CaptainWonder

I know it's a bit of a bump but the WL does have a fitness facility over in the DVC that is able to be used legally (i know some of the controversy about hopping) It's really nice and quite extensive and is called Shady Branches.....
sturdy_branches_fitness_center.jpg

Upvote 0

JPVonDrake

Fitness centers are available at:

Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge - Zahanati Fitness Center
Disney's BoardWalk Inn & Villas - Muscles and Bustles Health Club
Disney's Contemporary Resort - Contemporary Health Club
Disney's Coronado Springs Resort - La Vida Fitness Center
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa - The Spa at Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort
Disney's Grand Floridian Resort - Grand Floridian Resort and Spa
Disney's Old Key West Resort - Old Key West Resort Fitness Center
Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resorts & Villas - Ship Shape Health Club
Disney's Wilderness Lodge & Villas - Sturdy Branches Health Club

Each center is open from 6 am to 9 pm daily and is free to guest staying at the resort with a fitness center. Polynesian guest get to use the Grand Floridian Spa.
Cost is $12 per day for guest 14+ not staying at the same resort as the fitness center.

Hope this helps!

Upvote 0

crazycalf

If you can afford it, upgrade to coronodo. I believe the fitness center is included if you stay there. You also won't have to worry about transportation if you are not renting a car. And finally you get a room that is a little bigger.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom