Fist time with 6yo girl

SAV

Swim at the pool.

Unless you provide a few more details, not sure you're going to get many replies on this. Where are you staying? What time are you checking in? When are you going?

Pixieish

For our boys first trip, we went to see Cinderella's castle first thing (they were 7 and 2 1/2). It was always a hugely special moment for me, and it has become one for them too. Now it's become tradition that we always go to Magic Kingdom first and straight to Town Square Theater to say hello to Mickey.

Weather_Lady

(First, please correct the title of this thread, OP.)

Once at WDW and settled in your room -- if you have at least half a day, and will be staying for several days (enough to visit the Magic Kingdom at least twice, as it offers more than twice as many attractions as the others, and way more to do with a young child than any other park), I suggest visiting the Magic Kingdom for the remainder of the day. Like the previous poster, it's a tradition for my family (most, I'm sure) to begin with the Magic Kingdom, as no visit to Disney World feels legitimate or complete until we've seen Cinderella Castle. If you only have a couple of hours and don't want to "waste" a full-day park ticket, then stroll around your resort, visit the pool, and/or consider a table service dinner at the resort, or at Disney Springs. There will also be a schedule of activities at your resort (e.g., movies, poolside games) that should be given to you at check-in.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom