first timer maybe? help!

hrmom26

Original Poster
i had every intention of going just to disney next year with my friend & her kids my family heard and wants me to go to the nick hotel instead and go to universal and sea world with them, as well as disney. i do everything within a strict budgit the nick hotel is expentive and so is universal. does any one have any good web pages that has any info on universal? i no nothing about it and does any one have any money saving tips? i no nothing about the park i have been to disney but never to universal and no one in my family has been to universal either. as far as the nick hotel has anyone stayed there is it as nice as it seems? i read kids eat free that might save me some money i guess. i am planing for march 2006

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
hrmom26 said:
i had every intention of going just to disney next year with my friend & her kids my family heard and wants me to go to the nick hotel instead and go to universal and sea world with them, as well as disney. i do everything within a strict budgit the nick hotel is expentive and so is universal. does any one have any good web pages that has any info on universal? i no nothing about it and does any one have any money saving tips? i no nothing about the park i have been to disney but never to universal and no one in my family has been to universal either. as far as the nick hotel has anyone stayed there is it as nice as it seems? i read kids eat free that might save me some money i guess. i am planing for march 2006

The Official Website of Universal Orlando

IOAHQ is also a nice place to visit....we'd be glad to help you on the message boards. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom