First time to Sea World

Bcakd

Original Poster
Hi! This Spring will be my little family (hubby, myself, and 6yr old daughter) first time to SeaWorld. Any suggestions on "must sees and dos" ? all help much appreciated:happy:

919Florida

Hi! This Spring will be my little family (hubby, myself, and 6yr old daughter) first time to SeaWorld. Any suggestions on "must sees and dos" ? all help much appreciated:happy:
Welcome and congratulations on your first visit to SeaWorld. You are in for a real treat. As for must see you can’t miss One Ocean or the new Sea Lion High show. Blue Horizons is also a must do as well. When you see educators in the animal areas take time to talk to them and ask questions. They have lots of great stories and you can learn a lot. I also suggest to take advantage of park hours. Stay open to close if you can. Don’t rush yourself thru the park because there is so much to see and do. I also would recommend some animal interactions. Over at Dolphin Cove for a small fee you can have an interaction with a dolphin which is something you won’t forget. Its also fun to feed sea lions and stingrays. Your child would probably enjoy some of the rides over in Shamu's Happy Harbor. If you are there all day I also recomend the All Day Dining Plan. Its a very conveient dining plan and easy to use. Please let me know if you have any questions. Seaworld is my home away from home and I love helping people plan their trips.

CAPTAIN HOOK

Any suggestions on "must sees and dos" ? all help much appreciated:happy:
Essentially, all of it.

Do not dismiss SeaWorld as a half day park or somewhere just to go to see dolphins perform. It is a full day of educational, interesting and fun attractions from small kids attractions (Shamu's happy harbour) to thrill rides like Kraken and Manta. Then there's the dolphins, the whales, the sea lions, the penguins and Manatees. The list is almost endless.
We've been to SeaWorld at least once on each Disney holiday - we love it

Bcakd

Original Poster
Welcome and congratulations on your first visit to SeaWorld. You are in for a real treat. As for must see you can’t miss One Ocean or the new Sea Lion High show. Blue Horizons is also a must do as well. When you see educators in the animal areas take time to talk to them and ask questions. They have lots of great stories and you can learn a lot. I also suggest to take advantage of park hours. Stay open to close if you can. Don’t rush yourself thru the park because there is so much to see and do. I also would recommend some animal interactions. Over at Dolphin Cove for a small fee you can have an interaction with a dolphin which is something you won’t forget. Its also fun to feed sea lions and stingrays. Your child would probably enjoy some of the rides over in Shamu's Happy Harbor. If you are there all day I also recomend the All Day Dining Plan. Its a very conveient dining plan and easy to use. Please let me know if you have any questions. Seaworld is my home away from home and I love helping people plan their trips.

Thank you very much! We have always flown and went directly to Disney, however, this time since we are driving I thought it would be the perfect time to visit SeaWorld. We are extremely excited about this new adventure!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom